Monday, April 21, 2008

Grayling James

This is a sweet post and moment for me.
I would like to introduce you all to Grayling James. Grayling (Gray) was born on April 19th. He is about 5 hours old in these photos. Graylings mom, Nikki, and I have been friends since before we could walk. We grew up next door to each other. Over the years we have talked about what it would be like to get married, to have kids etc. It is amazing how life changes and what things and people come and go, but, what truly amazes me is when you have friends that you honestly can't recall your life without. Connections of the heart are some of the most beautiful things we get to have in this life. The love for family and friends is the strongest connection of the heart I know. I am so blessed that I get to see the answers to the lifes questions that I had with my friend. Funny thing is, the answer came in a 7 lbs 4 oz package named Grayling.




3 comments:

aslage said...

awesome pictures paige!! seriously. if i ever get married, just know that you will be taking the pictures. i went to your website and you have such a unique eye. so beautiful.

paige peterson photography said...

thank you so much! I really do love what I do and hope that it shines on in my photos! I hope you do call me when you get married! That would be so much fun to shoot your wedding!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.