Monday, June 16, 2008

Its a girl!!!

My brother and Kim had another girl!! She is so incredibly adorable and I am an aunt for the third time. Her name is Dylan Zoey. Its so very exciting to be here for all of this. I was living away when both the other girls were born and growing. I missed those first few years with both of them so it is very exciting to be an active part of Dylan's world. I love to just hold her and stare at all the faces she makes when she sleeps. I finally saw her eyes open yesterday, I hadn't seen that yet since she has her sense of time totally backwards. Sleeps all day and wants to rock and roll at night. Ty and Kim love that. Here are a few photos of Dylan. The first two are the day she was born and the rest are from the other day.


"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
~~anonymous





with her Grandpa J.

No comments: