Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Oliver and Charlie

I am loving all these little boys I am getting recently! It is making me want one of my own!
Meet Charlie and Oliver, two more beautiful boys sporting the long hair. I'm rather obsessed with little boys with long hair, I love it. I'll probably mention that every time I have a session like this. Oh well, get used to it I guess. Anyways, I got to the park and it was one of those hot, hot days where the air itself is thick. They were being so good, I couldn't have asked for it to start off any better. Well, with that mentioned, I had to wait 15 minutes or so for my camera to de-fog from the heat! It's so annoying when this happens. Once the lens fog was finally gone I got some beautiful shots of them. They were so good and so happy the whole time.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.