Monday, November 03, 2008

what a ride that was!

wow! So I've been an awful blogger recently! I have so much to post and will do my very best to do it as quickly as I can. I have been busy planning my wedding, getting married and having my honeymoon! I must say every bit of it was lots of fun, ok so the planning part was a bit out of control, but the wedding and honeymoon were amazing!!

Now that things are slowly getting back to normal around my house, I use the word 'normal' loosely here folks, I see I have lots to do. Now, to any of you who read this blog and have a love for photography like I do, I am looking for a second shooter for 2009. I love who I use now, but would love to find someone who has the passion I did (and still do) when I started out, someone eager to learn but already has knowledge of photography. If this sounds like you, please email me at popeterson@gmail.com.

Thanks and have a wonderful day and check back soon....lots of beautiful images on the way!

paige connolly
(whooo hooo!!!!!!!!)

No comments: