Friday, February 06, 2009

Baby B is almost here!!

Here is my dear, sweet, and ridiculously funny friend Meredith. Meredith was married this past spring and with in no time there was a baby on the way! I have always wanted to do a maternity shoot in the snow and since Meredith is over heating from being pregnant, she was the perfect person to ask. I realized this when we went to lunch one day when it was about 15 outside and I had enough layers on for a small family and she takes off her coat to a tank top!! So on a chilly evening (don't worry the temp was in the 20's) we tromped our way down to the woods for some photos and here are a few from that day.
I am so excited to meet baby 'B' when he/she arrives! I find myself so thankful for those in my life and for getting a front row seat to so many peoples amazing moments.
all my love meredith.









No comments: