Sunday, March 08, 2009

sweet little annabelle

Meet sweet annabelle, she was born friday morning after another marathon labor of 28 hours! She is very sweet, and very tiny at just over 6 lbs. She has the cutest little face and tiny little legs and is very, very alert! Meredith made the best comment, she said now she understands the immediate love you get for a child the second you see it. I haven't experienced that feeling yet, but seeing her and JR with their new daughter nearly had me in tears. I swear I'm turning into my mother more every day, I cried after leaving the hospital this day and at the wedding I did yesterday!

Congrats you two on your new daughter, I can't wait to watch her grow up. You two are both amazing, such wonderful friends, and will be such loving parents. That said, here is a sneak peak at a few from the hospital. She is gorgeous.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body~~ Elizabeth Stone











No comments: